Monday, January 31, 2011

Law & Order: SVU



Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

So, you may not have realized this, but there are 11 seasons of Law & Order SVU on Netflix Instant.  That's more than 150 hours of Law & Order goodness!  Personally, I've been watching Law & Order on TV since it started, so I've already seen most of these, but, looking through the episode titles, there's some in every season I missed or didn't remember.  SVU is my favorite Law & Order, mostly because of the chemistry between all the actors.  I really believe that the SVU squad is a kind of a family.  I really like the way that the episodes each stand completely on their own, but they still reward loyal viewing with subtle character growth and development.  The acting is nearly always good, especially after season 2 or 3, when they all seem to have really settled into inhabiting their characters.  Particularly in early seasons, it's fun to spot stars before they were stars in guest roles as both perps and victims.  B+ for the show overall, episodes vary from B- to A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment